We listen to and react to our customers' needs.
- We recognize our customers immediately with a warm welcome, whether in the store or on the phone.
- We pay attention to our customers' every need.
- We care about our customers' experiences with us and ask for their input.
- We become customers ourselves in our restaurants, so we know what the customer wants and needs.
- We meet our promises to customers (delivery time, product availability, etc.).
- We respond immediately to our customers' problems.
- We discuss customer service in every internal meeting.
- We serve our customers the best pizza in a clean and inviting atmosphere.
- We prepare all products to specifications provided by PHI and NPC.
- We check dough frequently and only use dough that is within prescribed timelines.
- We insure that our pizzas are cooked properly.
- We keep our stores clean every day.
- We keep our stores free of any significant damage or tear that our customers may see.
- We are proud of the restaurants that our customers use.
- We look professional to our customers
We attract people who reflect our passion for the business, our high integrity and honesty,
our willingness to go the extra mile and our positive energy.
- We lead by example.
- We have a passion to serve our customers.
- We treat others as we wish to be treated.
- We celebrate our successes and recognize people who create success.
- We allow for open communication all the way to the top.
- We actively develop a work force that is diverse in style and background.
- We listen to each other and are courteous.
- We provide feedback regularly on our performance and communicate clearly.
- We train our people and give them the tools to be successful.
- We challenge ourselves to be better every day.
- We maintain our culture and do not allow for bureaucracy.
We are involved both professionally and personally in our communities.
- We identify a community activity with which we can be involved.
- We support our people's involvement with community activities.
- We identify ways to bring our communities into our restaurants.
We reward our stakeholders for their belief in us.
- We are stakeholders and therefore we act like owners.
- We treat the company's money as if it were our own.
- We challenge decisions (ours and others) in terms of costs and benefits to the company.
- We ask ourselves, "What more can I do to get greater results?"